Chocolate Truffle Making Workshop @ VINOvations
February 11 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$75.00 - $85.00
In partnership with the Boston Chocolate School!
Our hands-on chocolate workshop provides a marvelous way to spend a Sunday afternoon among chocolate loving friends. Even culinary novices will leave with a full understanding of where chocolate has come from and where it’s going. Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with everything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter.
It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from one of our master chocolatiers). Here are some of the fascinating things included in your Boston Chocolate School workshop:
- Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar.
- Learn about chocolate history and how a bitter fruit became the “chocolate” we know and love today.
- Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings.
- Create amazing molded chocolates.
- Find out all you need to know about piping, shaping, and coating.
- Learn to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”.
- Discover why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular.
You will leave the Chocolate Workshop with lots of truffles for you to indulge in by yourself or to show off to your friends and family. You will also learn useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.